Established in 1989 and grown chemical-free in the shadow of the Byfield mountain range in Central Queensland, Waterpark Farm Tea Tree Oil is a natural antibacterial healer. The magical rainforest microclimate creates the special floral odour and extraordinary powers of this 100% pure oil. The oil is a natural remedy for ailments such as minor cuts, tinea, acne, burns and insect bites. Known as “First Aid in a bottle”, Water Park Farm Pure Tea Tree Oil is the essential item for every household.
- 10 heath benefits of Tea Tree Oil: http://www.maximsnews.com/10-health-benefits-of-tea-tree-oil/
- 14 Everyday for Tea Tree Oil: https://authoritynutrition.com/tea-tree-oil/
- Tea Tree Oil Benefits: This Powerful Essential Oil is a Germ Destroyer: https://epigeneticlabs.com/tea-tree-oil-benefits/
TRADITIONAL USES OF TEA TREE OIL
- Treatment of minor skin disorders such as wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis, bruising, cuts and abrasions.
- May assist in the management of minor burns ( including sunburn)
- For relief of mucous congestion by inhalation
- May assist in the management of boils
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- May assist in the management of sprains
- Relief for the symptoms of cold sores
- For the symptomatic relief of athlete’s foot
- Treatment of tinea by topical application
- Treatment of acne.
COSMETIC & SKINCARE
- Hygienic Oil, traditional antibacterial treatment
- Helps to reduce redness
- Add a few drops to shampoo or body wash for a hygienic, cleansing boost
- Fragrant and pure
- Refreshing and astringent
- Use sparingly, Waterpark Farm Pure Tea Tree oil is concentrated and potent
- Fresh boost for laundry
- Ideal antibacterial deodoriser
- Helps to kill germs in the wash
- Can help to lift some oil based stains (spot test first, use sparingly)
- Freshens pet’s bed clothes
AROUND THE HOME
- Helps to dispel stale odours
- Add to water when mopping floors for all around freshness
- Add to a diffuser for hygienic freshness
ANECDOTAL SUGGESTIONS FOR TEA TREE OIL :
- An antiviral: it may lessen the symptoms of flu. Try using a few drops in the bath.
- In the form of aromatherapy, tea tree oil is used to treat flu, persistent cough, tooth aches, and sunburn.
- Add a small amount to shampoo to eliminate head lice, dandruff and dry scalp.
- A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odour.
- 15 drops of tea tree oil and 15 drops of citronella Ceylon oil in a half litre of water can be an effective insect repellent.
- Be sure to take some with you when hiking and camping to put directly on insect bite or blisters.
- Use a dab to treat acne.
- To create an everything cleaner, combine two caps full of tea tree oil in 2 cups of water in a spray bottle.
- Another version would be 14 ounces of water with 1 ounce of Murphy’s oil soap and 10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix the solution with salt to scrub bathtub and bathroom tiles.
- Add a few drops to dishwasher dispenser, and then fill with green dish washing soap.
- A few drops added to each load of laundry leave your clothes smelling cleaner.
- Control mould with a tea tree oil and water spray. Remove stale smell with that same tea tree oil and water spray.
- To keep germs at bay, spray it on high chairs, auto seats, and other high traffic spots.